— Washington State Companies to Demo Mobile Technology Solutions for Game and App Design, Security, Productivity, Mapping, Marketing and More
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Washington State’s thriving interactive media industry is taking over the international stage at Mobile World Congress to showcase the latest advancements in digital technologies and services for mobile platforms. Washington Interactive Network (WIN) and OneRedmond today announced that they will be a part of a delegation of 19 companies, comprised of small businesses based in the Seattle-Redmond region, at the conference, March 2-5 in Barcelona. Each company will offer technology demonstrations at the Washington State Department of Commerce booth, 8.1A11 in Hall 8.1.
WIN is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote, nurture, and grow the $19 billion Interactive Media workforce in Washington State. Partnered with WIN is OneRedmond, a unique public-private partnership dedicated to ensuring that employers based in Redmond, WA have access to a richly skilled, technology savvy workforce while encouraging smaller businesses to grow and recruiting new firms to the region.
"Mobile World Congress presents an amazing platform to promote the Seattle-Redmond region’s booming interactive media talent to markets worldwide," said Kristina Hudson, Executive Director of Washington Interactive Network. "In addition to educating audiences on our participating companies’ technologies, we assist them in establish relationships with an audience that would be otherwise out of reach, making the potential impact for their future growth considerable. Plus, we’re building awareness for Redmond and the Eastside as highly attractive locations for investors in mobile technology."
"Redmond and the greater Seattle area is one of the fastest growing global markets for mobile technology startups and small businesses, and the ability for OneRedmond to showcase our highly-skilled talent pool to Mobile World Congress’s international audience is an incredible opportunity," said Bart Phillips, CEO of One Redmond. "By helping our local businesses thrive and prosper, we’re further solidifying Redmond as a choice location for future investment in new businesses, job creation and education."
In addition to WIN and OneRedmond, companies to be featured include:
- APImetrics: A developer of the only intelligent, analytics-driven API performance monitoring solution tailored to the enterprise.
- Apptentive: Enterprise SaaS platform for mobile customer communications and loyalty.
- autograph: The world’s only personal and private online identity.
- Black Pixel: A creative digital agency focused on crafting mobile, web, and emerging tech products.
- Buddy Platform Inc.: A provider of cloud-based storage, security and management services for data generated by connected ("IoT") devices and applications.
- Codeproof: A mobile management company that enables businesses to easily secure, deploy and manage mobile applications and corporate data on company-owned and employee-owned (BYOD-Bring Your Own Device) mobile devices.
- General UI: Top quality software development for leading edge technologies (Wearables, Smart Devices and IoT).
- Glympse: The pioneer of dynamic, temporary location sharing technology, which allows anyone to quickly and easily share their whereabouts.
- Guppy Media: A performance online and mobile advertising network.
- IndoorAtlas: A provider of magnetic-based indoor positioning technology and indoor mapping services.
- INRIX, Inc.: The leading global provider of transportation information, analytics and driver services for the connected car and smart cities worldwide.
- Orca Wave: A provider of messaging, conferencing and voice analytics and management tools for Carrier and Messaging Companies.
- PlayFab: The best backend for live games. Complete game operations platform for mobile, PC, and consoles.
- Studio Pepwuper: A full-service game production and interactive design company that enables organizations to expand their imaginative creations to the digital generation through games, apps, and interactive technology.
- Sequitur Labs: A developer of seminal technologies to improve the state of trustworthiness in the connected economy.
- Sirqul: A provider of the Mobile Eaas platform for empowering brands, agencies and developers.
- Syntonic: A platform service provider that bundles 4G access with services, content, and applications, enabling new products and business models to monetize the mobile Internet.
- TouchBase: Provides custom branded apps for field sales teams with offline access, customer engagement analytics and CRM integration.
Press releases and images for all companies and organizations can be found at: https://www.virtualpressoffice.com/kit/u1i8.
About Washington Interactive Network
Washington Interactive Network is a 501c3 housed under the umbrella of OneRedmond. WIN is a proven cluster-focused economic development organization with the purpose to grow the interactive media industry cluster in Washington State. WIN is funded by OneRedmond, and is one of 10 organizations funded by the JPMorgan Chase Small Business Forward Initiative.
Established in 2004, the purpose of WIN is to promote, nurture, and grow the Interactive Media industry in Washington State, and in the last five years the program has created and retained over 3,000 jobs and over $400 million in economic impact in the Puget Sound region. For more information, please visit www.WashingtonInteractiveNetwork.org.
OneRedmond is a private-public partnership for economic and community development, led by the private sector, working in close partnership with the City of Redmond, Washington in the United States. Our Mission: With a laser focus, expand and retain local employers, attract new companies, and create community vitality. Our Vision: OneRedmond is the catalyst for making Redmond the location of choice for businesses and a vibrant community in which to live and work. For more information, please visit www.OneRedmond.org.