— Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar explores this next generation mode of transport and how the unmanned vehicle is enabling applications across various domains
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EST
Online, with Complimentary Registration available at: http://bit.ly/13EHYJK
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analysts Sumit Kumar Pal & Sitanshu Shastri
Unmanned vehicles comprise one of the fastest growing segments in the transportation industry. This is due, in part, to the technology’s ability to spur opportunities in other industries and applications. Frost & Sullivan will explore several forces shaping the future of unmanned vehicles in its upcoming webinar titled, "Unmanned Vehicle: The Next Generation Mode of Transport."
Attend this webinar to:
- Discover technological innovations in unmanned vehicles
- Explore prominent forces driving uptake of unmanned vehicles
- Understand challenges restraining the growth of the market for unmanned vehicles.
- Identify key application sectors and the expected year of impact.
This presentation will discuss emerging trends and opportunities for unmanned vehicles on land, in the air and at sea and investigate the changing technology landscape, specifically focusing on how unmanned vehicles enable different applications. Entrepreneurs, investors, and manufacturers will benefit from participating.
- To attend the briefing, email Jennifer Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- View the on-demand version of this briefing after the live presentation by visiting – http://bit.ly/1wA3jwi
"Though expanded the use of unmanned vehicles in land, air and sea has changed the landscape of transportation, there are still challenges associated with the industry," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Senior Research Analyst Sumit Kumar Pal. "There are issues that will inhibit growth or at least challenge the standardization of these vehicles."
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan