– Gain insight into the future of business communications and connected work, during Frost & Sullivan’s live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Thursday, December 18 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1slML8R
Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications Program Director Elka Popova, Unified Communications Program Manager Alaa Saayed, and Unified Communications Industry Analyst Michael Brandenburg
New generations of business users are choosing more social and visual modes of collaboration accessible on devices and interfaces of their choice—anywhere, anytime. Changing user needs and evolving IT and communications technologies have resulted in a much more connected work environment.
To address new business requirements, vendors have shifted their focus toward more user-centric tools that help organize business communications and optimize business processes. However, few communications and collaboration solutions available today deliver the holy grail of enhanced productivity and user satisfaction. In order to more effectively respond to evolving market trends, technology suppliers, as well as buyers, need to align their investment priorities with the key requirements of the next-generation connected user.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Learn about Mega Trends shaping the ICT industry
- Find out how customer IT challenges and business objectives translate into investment priorities
- Understand how various communications and collaboration tools address specific business needs
- Learn about the latest developments in communications technology
- Receive a glimpse into "the office of the future" and the future of industry convergence
- Make decisions about technology investment priorities in 2015 and beyond
This briefing will unveil customer survey findings, as well as Frost & Sullivan trend analysis and market predictions about the future of business communications and connected work. The information presented at the webinar will benefit communications technology vendors, service providers, channel partners and end-user decision makers to plan more sustainable communications and collaboration technology investments in 2015 and beyond.
"Social, mobile, visual and cloud technologies are dramatically transforming the way we work," said Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications Program Director Elka Popova. "Wearable technology and the Internet of Everything are creating a much more connected work environment that is increasingly independent of any physical location. Now the focus needs to be on streamlining business communications and actual business processes in order to improve worker job satisfaction and quality of life."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1slML8R
- For further information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan