— Non-Volatile Memory Express Platforms Deliver 6x Throughput Gains and 7x Lower Latency
SAN JOSE, California, Feb. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing is expanding its range of server and storage solutions supporting Non-Volatile Memory express (NVMe) technology with the industry’s first, true hot-swap NVMe capability. Supermicro’ wide range of NMVe solutions are available across its 1U Ultra and WIO SuperServers, 2U Ultra, TwinPro™, EXDP 32DIMM and DCO SuperServers, 4U FatTwin™ and 7U SuperBlade® platforms. Supermicro’s NVMe performance advantages include up to 6x throughput gains and 7x lower latency vs current SATA3/SAS3 SSD technology. Supermicro NVMe solutions deliver maximum performance in HPC, Oil and Gas, HFT, High Security Encryption, VDI, 3D visualization for Aerospace and Automotive design, Hyper-scale Data Center, Cloud, Virtualization, and Enterprise environments.
"Supermicro NVMe solutions deliver the latest low-latency storage technologies first to market with our true hot-swap drive functionality offering an unparalleled serviceability advantage," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With over thirty server and storage platforms across 1U, 2U, 4U server and 7U blade form factors Supermicro is unrivaled in variety and choice to meet any performance or configuration requirement. In addition, with our advanced cooling architecture and high efficiency Titanium level power supplies Supermicro solutions offer maximum performance per watt, per dollar, per square foot to lower overall TCO."
- 1U Ultra SuperServers
- 2U Ultra SuperServers
- 1U/2U WIO SuperServers
- 2U TwinPro™ SuperServers
- 2U EXDP 32 DIMM SuperServers
- 2U DCO SuperServer®
- (6027R-CDNRT+) 12x 3.5" Hot-swap Bays; 4x NVMe + 8x SAS/SATA; SAS3 via LSI 3108; HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 support
- 4U FatTwin™ SuperServers
- (F628R3-RTBN+ / F628R3-RTBPTN+) 4-Node – 8x 3.5" SATA3 or 6x 3.5" SATA3 and 2x NVMe Hot-swap drives per U
- (F628R3-RC1B+ / F628R3-RC1BPT+ ) 4-Node – 8x 3.5" Hot-swap drive bays: 8x SAS3 or 6x SAS3 + 2x NVMe SSD SAS3 (12Gbps) support via LSI 3108
- (F618R2-RC1+ / F618R2-RC1PT+) 8-Node – 6x 2.5" Hot-swap drive bays: 6x SAS3 or 4x SAS3 + 2x NVMe SSD SAS3 support via LSI 3108
- (F618R2-RTN+ / F618R2-RTPTN+) 8-Node – 6x 2.5" Hot-swap drive bays: 6x SATA3 or 4x SATA3 + 2x NVMe SSD
- 7U SuperBlade®
- (SBI-7128R-C6N) Storage Blade – 6x Hot-swap 2.5" SAS3 HDD Bays; LSI 3108, HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 3x Hybrid ports support Hot-plug NVMe/SAS HDD
- (SBI-7428R-C3N) Data Center Blade – 3x Hot-swap 2.5" SAS3/SATA3 HDD Bays; HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 3x Hybrid ports support Hot-plug NVMe/SAS HDD
- (SBI-7428R-T3N) Data Center Blade – 3x Hot-swap 2.5" SATA HDD Bays, 3x Hybrid ports support Hot-plug NVMe/SAS HDD
For complete details on Supermicro’s expanding lines of Industry leading NVMe server and storage solutions visit www.supermicro.com/NVMe. Download Supermicro’s Hot-Plug NVMe Bandwidth and Latency Performance whitepaper here.
For information on Supermicro NVMe Server Solutions featuring Intel® SSD DC P3700/P3600 Series Solid-State Drives visit http://intelssd-supermicro.com/.
For more information on Supermicro’s complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.