– The Partnership Enables SOASTA and NTT Resonant to Extend Their Combined Reach in Asia, EMEA and North America with an Integrated Solution of Remote Access to Hundreds of Mobile Devices and Mobile Test Automation –
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and TOKYO, January 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — SOASTA, the leader in performance measurement and analytics, and NTT Resonant (http://www.nttr.co.jp/english/), a member of the NTT Group of Japan (NYSE: NTT), announced today a global distribution agreement expanding the mobile device access of Remote TestKit (http://appkitbox.com/en/testkit/ ) for use with SOASTA TouchTest (http://www.soasta.com/products/touchtest/ ). The new partnership will provide a complete mobile testing solution that improves the quality, reliability and overall user experience of mobile apps for NTT Resonant and SOASTA customers worldwide. The combined solution includes cloud-based device access for manual testing, automated continuous integration and performance analysis.
Starting at $99 USD per month, the integrated solution allows customers to create manual and automated tests for mobile apps and run them on demand against hundreds of real devices in the cloud.
"The ever changing device landscape and increasing complexity of mobile applications have created an explosion in the mobile applications testing matrix," said Melinda Ballou, program director of the Application Lifecycle Management and Executive Strategies Service at IDC. "The dynamic and continuous nature of mobile application development requires testing solutions to scale seamlessly as demand increases for mobile delivery that is increasingly business critical."
"Remote TestKit is well adopted as a platform to access a variety of smartphones from the cloud in financial, gaming and web service provider industries," said Masahiro Wakai, NTT Resonant President & CEO. "Remote TestKit users can build a test environment using our API, ADB Connect or iOS Bridge. Integration with TouchTest will provide easy mobile application test automation capability to this environment. We expect this new partnership will expand our business in the US market."
"Mobile device type and usage are different regionally, and NTT Resonant brings knowledge and access to global markets," said Tom Lounibos, SOASTA CEO and co-founder. "With this new partnership, the combination of the SOASTA TouchTest platform with cloud-based device access from NTT will enable our customers to meet and exceed the user experience expectations of mobile app users worldwide."
The combined offering from SOASTA and NTT Resonant deliver:
– Fast device response for seamless, smooth remote operation for manual or automated mobile testing
– Control and management of hundreds of remote test devices without administration or ownership
– Seamless onramp to test automation
– Parallelized app installation to any number of remote devices
– Ability to record mobile tests with real gestures and motion, anywhere
– One-to-many and many-to-many tests on remote devices that can be run Simultaneously
– Measurement of functionality and performance of hundreds or thousands of simultaneous devices
– Continuous Integration for hands-free regression testing
SOASTA is the leader in performance measurement and analytics. The SOASTA platform enables digital business owners to gain unprecedented and continuous performance insights into their real user experience on mobile and Web devices
– in real time, and at scale. With more than 10 million tests performed and more than 100 billion user experiences measured, SOASTA is the digital performance expert trusted by industry-leading companies including Experian, Gilt Groupe, Hallmark, Intuit, Microsoft and Netflix. SOASTA is privately held and headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information about SOASTA, please visit http://www.soasta.com.
SOASTA is a registered trademark of SOASTA, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Other product or company names mentioned may be trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
About NTT Resonant:
NTT Resonant is a pioneer in the Internet search engine in Japan starting its sales in 2004 with a web portal "goo" launched in 1997. Over the past few years, NTT Resonant has built a strong position as a search engine and web portal provider, and has offered its search engine service, web contents, and mobile applications for Japanese magnificent companies. In the global market, NTT Resonant is offering cloud-based mobile application testing service, Remote TestKit. For further information, please visit http://appkitbox.com/en/testkit/. NTT Resonant is a member of NTT Group, the world’s largest telecommunication company with over 750 subsidiaries and 100 affiliates listings on New York, London and Tokyo stock exchanges, and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
NTT Resonant and goo are trademarks of NTT Resonant Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Sara Black, Grayling
Yuko Tateishi, Ayano Sawada
NTT Resonant Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/soasta-and-ntt-resonant-announce-distribution-agreement-to-expand-mobile-testing-platform-worldwide-300019756.html