— Find out how Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can increase revenues, decrease costs, and improve margins during this Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan’s live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Oct. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1yNwnWv
Stratecast Operations & Monetization Strategy Analyst Troy Morley.
Given the continued global adoption of smartphones and mobile devices, one could envy the financial position of Communication Service Providers (CSPs). However, market saturation in many areas is pushing prices down—reducing revenues—while network and other costs continue to increase to support all these new data-hungry devices. This webinar will focus on the monetization tools suppliers are offering global CSPs in the segment Stratecast refers to as Financial Assurance.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- What is Financial Assurance? Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, and Margin Assurance,
- Isn’t Revenue Assurance old-school? No! Learn why Revenue Assurance is more important today than ever.
- Are we still dealing with fraud? Yes, fraud continues unabated and with increasing sophistication, but with the right Fraud Management tools, CSPs can reduce the cost drain of fraudulent activity.
- How do we optimize our bottom line? Learn how purpose-built analytics are providing Margin Assurance—increasing revenues and decreasing costs—in every area of the offer-to-cash lifecycle.
This briefing will discuss emerging trends in Financial Assurance for global CSPs, including the functional areas of Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, and Margin Assurance. It will benefit service providers and their suppliers.
"The global telecommunications market is in the midst of exciting change, with a Smartphone in every pocket, and mobile devices of all sorts communicating on new, fast, 4G LTE networks," said Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Operations & Monetization Strategy Analyst Troy Morley. "Challenges exist, however, as pricing pressures push down revenues, while network and others costs continue to increase. Financial Assurance solutions are an answer—to increase revenues, reduce costs, and to help optimize the bottom line for CSPs."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1yNwnWv
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Research Practice, please visit:http://ww2.frost.com/research/industry/information-communications-technologies/telecommunications-strategic-forecasting-stratecast/
Stratecast collaborates with our clients to reach smart business decisions in the rapidly evolving and hyper-competitive Information and Communications Technology markets. Leveraging a mix of action-oriented subscription research and customized consulting engagements, Stratecast delivers knowledge and perspective that is only attainable through years of real-world experience in an industry where customers are collaborators; today’s partners are tomorrow’s competitors; and agility and innovation are essential elements for success. Contact your Stratecast Account Executive to engage our experience to assist you in attaining your growth objectives.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan