— Gain insight into the global market for B2B ecommerce, during Frost & Sullivan’s live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1oDmaYn
Visionary Innovation Group Team Leader Archana Vidyasekar and Visionary Innovation Research Group Consultant Pramod Dibble.
Predictions from the early 2000s for B2B ecommerce markets were revealed to be grossly exaggerated. According to such predictions, B2B ecommerce markets were expected to drive between $4.7 trillion to $7.3 trillion in sales revenue by 2005.
Despite the sobering reality following wide-eyed optimism, the B2B ecommerce market has once again surfaced as a topic of interest. As B2C ecommerce becomes more and more dominant and as technological capabilities improve, it is natural to expect that B2B ecommerce providers would learn to adapt those products and services to their own markets.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- What is the global market outlook for B2B ecommerce?
- Which geographic regions have exhibited the most growth, and which are ripe for development?
- Which industries lend themselves well to B2B ecommerce?
- What types of B2B ecommerce are there, and which of those is poised to become dominant?
- What aspects of the traditional supply chain are going to be disrupted by an increase in online channel volume?
This briefing will unveil key market insights for executives interested in developing and augmenting their online sales channel. Any market participant that considers ecommerce to be of strategic importance to the long-term success of their company will find value in this briefing.
"Most B2B models are moving away from legacy systems towards ubiquitous and affordable online platforms where buyers and sellers can meet from anywhere in the world on the web to transact goods and services, using only standard PC and internet," said Visionary Innovation Group, Team Lead, Archana Vidyasekar. "Within all the B2B business models over the internet, the private industrial networks where specific companies come together to exchange online have been gaining prominence over the last decade. In recent times, public marketplaces that are particularly employed for ‘on-the-spot’ purchasing are also gaining traction as more small-medium business look to online platforms for their small batch procurements."
"Over the last decade and a half, B2B eCommerce has exhibited much slower growth than expected. Though the predictions of the early 2000s were wildly inaccurate, and likely based more on hype than any sort of scientific analysis, growth in the B2B space is continuing steadily," said Visionary Innovation Group, Consultant, Pramod Dibble. "The technological capabilities available to providers are so much better now, that value can be delivered in entirely new ways creating the opportunity for new business model implementation. We are within sight of the "hockey stick moment" of growth."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1oDmaYn
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan