– Opportunities for the Digital Identification Ecosystem
– Learn how business model flexibility is the key to sustainability and success in the mobile devices security market during Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar
LONDON, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Recent data breaches in the US targeted areas that were never or rarely impacted in the past, such as POS (point-of-sales) terminals. As a result, the industry had to provide a list of best practices and deliver additional software or patches to merchants. The next forecasted target is, without a doubt, the mobile ecosystem.
3 p.m. GMT / 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Global Programme Director ICT Jean-Noel Georges
This analysis will answer the following questions for a global audience:
- What are the different threats?
- What is the impact on mobile devices?
- What are the existing protections and new trends?
- Where are the opportunities for the digital identification industry?
Are you entirely sure that your mobile is secured? This briefing will show you the different threats and existing solutions. We will also discuss the different authentication solutions and the latest market trends.
"The mobile devices security is a promising market for security solution providers. Indeed, the mobile device will be the most targeted device in a short term. As consumers and enterprises are not entirely educated with security software solutions, hackers will definitively target the mobile device as an entry point for attacks," concludes Frost & Sullivan Global Programme Director Jean-Noel Georges.
To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company
telephone number, and company email address
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 03