SHANGHAI, Feb. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — The 3rd Internet Finance Innovation CEO Summit and Global Bitcoin Summit (IFICS), organized by UBM China, will be held in Shanghai from 24 to 25 June. IFICS continues to be the premier digital finance and digital currency conference in China. Join the world’s leading experts to exchange ideas, be inspired, and to further advance the business, knowledge and technology of digital finance in Asia.
This conference is all about sharing by dedicated, passionate, knowledgeable individuals. The event and the experience is generated by people like you, dealing with the most relevant topics that are impacting digital finance today. So we invite you to submit your proposals, and we look forward to hearing your ideas. The deadline to submit is April 30, 2015.
We invite topics including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Mobile Internet Finance
- Big Data Finance
- P2P and Risk Management
- Cross-Border Payments
- Next Generation Payment and Digital Currency
- Bitcoin 2.0
- Decentralized Autonomous Corporation (DAC)
- Blockchain Innovation
- Digital Asset Management and Security
- Smart Contact
Lectures are issue-oriented, provide concrete examples, and contain both practical and theoretical information. They are 30 minutes long (including answering questions from the audience). We generally prefer only one speaker but we may accept two if you can demonstrate the second person is necessary.
The submission form will ask you for these five key items:
- Contact information. Please provide full contact information and include a short biography.
- Session Title. Please provide the speech title both in Chinese and English.
- Session description. A description of your presentation as you would have it appear in the conference program in 300 words or less.
- What knowledge will the attendee gain or benefit from attending your session? In 200 words or less, describe what attendees will learn from your session.
- Outline/Extended abstract. Provide a description of your presentation in greater detail, absolutely no proposal will be considered without it. You can either enter your extended abstract in the provided text box, or upload a text file (in .txt format). For submissions using the input box, please limit your expanded description to 500 words. For submissions using the file upload, limit your expanded description to one to two pages.
For proposal submission, please contact our conference producer Evonne Wu at email@example.com.