— Get up to speed on the latest cloud market trends, evaluate various cloud options, and receive guidance on transitioning to the optimal cloud solution for your business
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 3:25-4:20 p.m. EST.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Business Communications & Cloud Computing Industry Director Roopashree Honnachari
Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Business Communications & Cloud Computing Industry Director Roopashree Honnachari, along with other industry experts from across the public & private cloud landscape, will participate in a panel discussion, Choosing the Optimal Cloud Solution for Your Organization, which will help enterprises and government organizations evaluate the various cloud solutions available and identify the solution most tailored to meet their business specifications.
This panel discussion will bring attendees up to speed on the latest cloud market trends, help CIO/IT experts identify and evaluate a variety of cloud options, and offer guidance regarding the transition to the optimal solution for their business.
Attend GEN14 to:
- Interact with leading industry professionals from around to world who are defining the future of CE services, CE-enabled cloud services, and next-generation networks.
- Gain a better understanding of the CE-enabled cloud services ecosystem.
- Learn about opportunities to expand and accelerate market growth for your business.
"As cloud continues to becomes an integral part of IT infrastructure, there is an increasing focus on the networks that connect the various pieces (on-premise cloud, private data centers, public cloud, collocation facilities, managed hosting) of enterprises’ hybrid IT deployment model," said Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Business Communication Services & Cloud Computing Industry Director Roopashree Honnachari. "Private networks play an important role in the hybrid deployment model, as they ensure application performance and security while moving workloads between public and private clouds. Hence, it is imperative that enterprises evaluate their cloud strategy in a more holistic manner – one that involves a network strategy."
- To register for GEN14 or to learn more about the conference, please visit: http://bit.ly/1GJgGB6
- For more information about Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Research Practice, please email Clarissa Castaneda, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan