onMeee! Matches People Wanting to be Treated to the People Wanting to Treat Others
TOKYO, March 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — FACTORS Inc. has released "onMeee!" an all-new app that matches people wanting to be treated and people wanting to treat others. "onMeee!" is now available as a free download on the App Store for iPhone.
What kind of service is "onMeee!"?
Look up people who are near you right now and, if you find somebody that you are interested in, send them a "Treat Me!" or "On Me!"
If the "Treat Me!" and "On Me!" match, you will be able to exchange messages with that person.
Then you are free to decide whether you are going to have a meal or some drinks.
- Available to use for free
- Depending on your activities, you will get cumulative coins that you can exchange for Amazon gift cards
- Tweet to make others notice you
Somebody will reply if you tweet "Someone Treat me!" or "Treat Someone!"
- Authentication via Facebook makes it safe
Facebook authenticated registrations are possible on onMeee!, so you can feel at ease even when it is the first time that you are meeting someone.
- Let’s make new friends or find new partners by eating together
Recommended to these kinds of people!
- Those looking for friends to go enjoy some fine dining
- Those looking to make new friends
- Those looking for a boyfriend / girlfriend
- Those looking for somebody to hang out with when they feel lonely or have free time
- Those looking for people to consult with about their troubles
- Those looking for people they can meet nearby
Since you can use GPS location information to find people that you are interested in nearby and contact them, you can immediately meet up and go for a meal! (The location information does not display the exact position where you are at, so you do not have to worry about this when using the app.)
New encounters will come true by means of "Treat Me!" and "On Me!"
- "Treat Me!" List / "On Me!" List – People who want to be treated and who want to treat others are displayed in lists. If you find somebody interesting, send them a "Treat Me!" or "On Me!"
- Tweet – You can tweet randomly and talk to others. If you tweet "Someone Treat Me!" or "Treat Someone!," somebody will reply!
- Message – When "On Me!" and "Treat Me!" match, you become able to exchange messages. All you have to do is decide the time and place and go eat!
- Private Photos – You can show photos only to matches.
Overview of "onMeee!"
onMeee! -Free Dating App, Meet & Chat New People Nearby-
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/factors-releases-onmeee-an-all-new-app-matching-people-together-300053565.html