– The Enterprise Mobility Megatrend Will Drive Some of the Largest Corporate Spending in 2015
BOSTON, Feb. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — According to the Strategy Analytics Mobile Workforce Strategies (MWS) latest report, "Top 10 Enterprise Mobility Predictions for 2015" – the enterprise mobility megatrend will drive some of the largest corporate spending in 2015 and the top 10 predictions mentioned in the report provide the strategic context to enable providers and enterprises to consider the overall impact of enterprise mobility in relation to their business processes and IT strategies.
Click here for the report: http://bit.ly/18KoEgS
Among the highlights, "the continued growth of mobile devices worldwide, BYOD, cloud, security, business applications and contents, big data and analytics, collaboration, and the integration of communications with business processes and applications, and new form factors, such as wearables will fuel much of the enterprise mobility market growth this year," according to Gina Luk, Senior Analyst of Mobile Workforce Strategies.
"In the year ahead, enterprise mobility will continue to be shaped by consolidation, competition, and customer requirements. Vendors and end-users of enterprise mobility services and solutions should anticipate shifts in the overall market, adjustments to the competitive scenarios, and continued technology evolution," added Andrew Brown, Executive Director of Enterprise Research at Strategy Analytics.
The report also predicts several key trends in 2015, including:
- More consumerization but also greater involvement from LOBs to choose preferred business mobile devices
- A period of mass mobile business enterprise "appification" is poised to begin in earnest in 2015
- Organizations will invest in enhanced Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) capabilities to secure apps and data in 2015
- Wearable computers will have some appeal in industrial markets
About Strategy Analytics
Strategy Analytics, Inc. provides the competitive edge with advisory services, consulting and actionable market intelligence for emerging technology, mobile and wireless, digital consumer and automotive electronics companies. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Strategy Analytics delivers insights for enterprise success. www.StrategyAnalytics.com