– Recognizing innovation and leadership in global manufacturing
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — The manufacturing industry is undergoing exciting changes as technology and other advancements create new challenges and opportunities. The Manufacturing Leadership (ML) Awards, which honor businesses and individuals that are grasping those opportunities, today announced that the deadline for submitting nominations has been extended to December 12, 2014.
For more information and to access the nomination forms, visit http://mlawards.gilcommunity.com/.
"We wanted to give manufacturers ample time to prepare their nominations for this year’s ML Awards program, which we expect to be very competitive," said David R. Brousell, Manufacturing Leadership Council Global Vice President and Editorial Director.
Now in its eleventh year, the ML Award program recognizes cutting-edge manufacturing organizations and celebrates the achievements of manufacturing leaders who have built best-in-class companies and are helping advance the manufacturing industry. Recipients will be honored at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, June 2-4, 2015, at the Omni La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, CA.
Awards will be presented in 12 categories including brand new awards for companies transforming their businesses through the use of emerging technologies such as Big Data and analytics, mobility, and the Internet of Things. In addition, Visionary Leadership and Lifetime Achievement awards will be presented to outstanding individuals.
ML Awards winners will receive:
- Global recognition of their company and executives as manufacturing leaders;
- The option to use the ML Awards winner logo to spread the word of their achievement;
- Discounted access to the 2015 Manufacturing Leadership Summit, where they can network with other award-winning manufacturers and hear from a lineup of world-class keynote speakers;
- Opportunity to have their winning project profiled and promoted in press releases and case studies;
- Eligibility to join the Manufacturing Leadership Council where they can network with other ML Award winners and manufacturing leaders throughout the year;
- Access to expert resources that can assist them in marketing their ML Awards achievement.
About the Manufacturing Leadership Council:
The Manufacturing Leadership Council, part of Frost & Sullivan, offers an integrated portfolio of leadership networking, information and professional development products, programs, and services for industrial executives worldwide. MLC’s mission is to help senior executives define and shape a better future for themselves, their organizations and the industry at large. MLC’s portfolio consists of the Manufacturing Leadership Community website, an online global business network; the Manufacturing Leadership Council, an invitation-only executive organization; the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit conference; the Manufacturing Leadership Awards program; and the Manufacturing Leadership Journal. For more information, visit us at: http://www.gilcommunity.com.
About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation, including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation