— Discover pain points, big opportunities and areas of growth in Frost & Sullivan’s upcoming complimentary, live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. EST
Online, with Complimentary Registration here: http://bit.ly/1KPPpMF.
Frost & Sullivan Industrial Automation & Process Control Industry Manager Muthuraman "Ram" Ramasamy
Our ongoing research in these sectors consistently found that there was a huge knowledge gap -a lack of understanding of the true state of cybersecurity awareness and preparedness.
The power, oil and gas and chemicals industries are prime targets for cyber hacks as they move towards the vision of the totally integrated digital enterprise (TIDE). Though the TIDE will offer unprecedented efficiency and productivity gains, this interconnected system amplifies the potential for cyber threats exponentially.
Join Frost & Sullivan’s upcoming complimentary webinar, "The State of Cybersecurity Preparedness in the Oil and Gas, Power, and Chemical Industries", to understand developments in cybersecurity for critical process industries. For researchers, process manufacturers, and cybersecurity solution providers, this webinar is a must-attend.
Questions this webinar will answer:
- What is the current state of cybersecurity preparedness across each sector?
- What are the key pain points and challenges each sector faces in compliance, security, and workforce?
- How is the cybersecurity market set to evolve?
- What are some of the key best-practices pursued across industries?
- What are some emerging business models for solving cybersecurity challenges?
"Critical industries face the imminent threat of attacks today and in the future," said Ramasamy. "Being armed with the right set of policies, procedures and practices is essential to the industry’s survival."
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1KPPpMF.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications — North America
Frost & Sullivan