BEIJING, February 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — China Finance Online Co. Limited ("China Finance Online", "we" or the "Company") (NASDAQ GS: JRJC), a leading web-based financial services company that provides Chinese retail investors with access to securities, commodities and wealth management products, today announced that Changjiang Securities Company Limited ("Changjiang Securities") has joined the Company’s web-based securities trading platform Securities Master (in Chinese "Zhengquantong"), where have connected six securities firms to date.
Changjiang Securities trading system has been integrated into China Finance Online’s Securities Master platform, through which Changjiang Securities provides online account opening and trading services, portfolio diagnosis and investment advisory services from its private advisors.
"I am pleased to announce that Changjiang Securities has gone live on Securities Master," said Mr. Zhao, Chairman and CEO of the Company, "more and more securities firms choose Investment Masters and Securities Master to provide advisory and trading services to their clients, which shows our accurate market positioning and technological advantages to lead the transition of Chinese online finance. China Finance Online will continue to be committed in building an ecosystem for our users to allocate assets and to invest easily across products and markets."
About Changjiang Securities
Changjiang Securities, headquartered in Wuhan and founded in 1991, is a nationwide securities company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Changjiang Securities currently has more than 5000 employees and 136 business branches nationwide. The company is committed to become a first-class financial services firm in China. For more information, please visit http://www.95579.com/
About China Finance Online
China Finance Online Co. Limited is a leading web-based financial services company in China. The company provides Chinese retail investors with online access to securities, commodities and wealth management products, as well as financial database and analytics services to institutional customers. The Company’s two prominent flagship portal sites, www.jrj.com and www.stockstar.com, are ranked among the top financial websites in China. In addition to the web-based securities trading platform, the Company offers basic financial software, information services and securities investment advisory services to retail investors in China. Through its subsidiary, Shenzhen Genius Information Technology Co., Ltd., the Company provides financial database and analytics to institutional customers including domestic financial, research, academic and regulatory institutions. China Finance Online also provides brokerage services in Hong Kong. For more information, please visit http://www.chinafinanceonline.com/.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements constitute "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates" and similar statements. Among other things, this release contains the following forward-looking statements regarding:
- our prospect on our collaboration with Changjiang Securities and the integration of their trading system with Securities Master;
- our prospect on attracting investors to use our Securities Master and Investment Masters platform, and the advisory and trading services provided by them;
- the prospect of our market positioning and technological advantages; and
- the market prospect of the business of internet and mobile finance.
Such statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, which risks and uncertainties include, among others, the following:
- the changing customer needs and demands, regulatory environment and market condition that we are subject to;
- the uneven condition of the world and Chinese economy that could lead to volatility in the equity markets and affect our operating results in the coming quarters;
- the impact of the changing conditions of the Chinese stock market, Hong Kong stock market and global financial market on our future performance;
- the prospect for China’s high-net-worth and middle-class households;
- the prospect of equipping our customer specialists with new technology, tools and financial knowledge;
- the competition we are facing in the new business of internet finance and online securities trading;
- wavering investor confidence that could impact our business; and
- possible non-cash goodwill, intangible assets and investment impairment may adversely affect our net income.
Further information regarding these and other risks is included in the Company’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including its annual report on Form 20-F under "Forward-Looking Information" and "Risk Factors." The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required under applicable law.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-finance-online-launches-hong-kong-securities-services-300026975.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-finance-online-announces-integration-of-changjiang-securities-on-its-securities-master-300032084.html