NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Once you’ve created your marketing strategy, there’s no shortage of the different types of content that you can integrate into your plan. From infographics and newsletters to ebooks and case studies, marketers face a difficult challenge determining what strategy will work best for their audience. Producing different forms of high quality content that routinely provides good information will help create authority for your brand, which is vital to the success of your business.
Kemari Howell, marketing coordinator for Pubsoft.com, believes a good mix of visual and textual content can help expand your customer base and create brand loyalty in the following ways:
- Customers: New and Old. Leverage content marketing to help make your customers feel like you know them as much as they know you. Keeping your customers informed throughout the entire buying process will help attract new clients and keep your current clients engaged.
- Become the go-to person in your field. Continuing to produce relevant content for your audience will establish yourself as the solution provider in your industry.
- Put a face and a voice behind your brand. Give your brand a personal side that allows customers to connect with you before they are even ready to make a purchase or raise their hand. Make yourself approachable through the content that you publish, and dive into what makes your brand unique.
- Tried and True. Content marketing is an up-front expense that continues to bring value long after it’s been paid for. It offers a strong return on investment that will consistently increase the value of your brand.
- Customer Advocates = referrals. Most happy customers have friends that they can refer to your business. Use your content to establish relationships that will help increase sales and bring in customer referrals.
For further discussion on how content can be your loyalty initiative’s secret weapon, please view the latest article on PR Newswire’s Small Business PR Toolkit: http://bit.ly/1sImjWW
PR Newswire’s Small Business PR Toolkit is a comprehensive resource that provides small businesses and entrepreneurs the tools to develop an affordable public relations and marketing plan that helps generate interest from potential customers, engage with key audiences and grow their businesses. The toolkit features relevant content such as informative white papers, interactive webinars and how-to articles and premium access to educational resources, as well as the opportunity to take advantage of special offers designed specifically for small businesses. To request information on how PR Newswire can help your small business, click here. You can receive updates on new Small Business PR Toolkit content by following @prnsmallbiz on Twitter.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Director, Strategic Channels