Brand new update to free Android app delivers intuitive design, and best-in-world device optimization and protection features that intelligently improve performance, increase battery life, and protect mobile lives
SAN FRANCISCO, January 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — 360 Security Group, a global leader in mobile Internet software, services, and security, today released a major redesign and performance update to its flagship Android device optimization and mobile security application: 360 Security 3.0.
Despite growing concerns surrounding mobile users’ privacy, device battery life, and mobile software bloat, device owners don’t realize how intertwined our lifestyles are with our mobile device. This leaves users vulnerable to threats and sub-optimal performance. 360 Security’s brand new version fulfills the mobile consumer’s demand for easy-to-use, powerful, and all-in-one mobile maintenance features. The app not only protects mobile users from privacy threats, but also speeds up Android performance in way that minimizes interruptions to the users’ daily lives.
360 Security’s version 3.0 introduces an update to its world class optimization and security algorithms, which boost your smartphone to run longer between battery charges, intelligently clean bloated junk files and memory, and prevent future mobile security dangers.
360 Security’s redesign bundles its critically acclaimed optimization and protection features in a new and beautifully minimalistic user interface that keeps users first-and-foremost in mind. It’s the first Android performance improvement app that meets 100 percent of Google’s Android Lollipop Material Design standards, and delivers the most intuitive and user-friendly design in its class. All features are quick access, within just one or two taps.
"Most security apps and device optimization services on the market are overly complicated and hard to navigate. 360 Security’s user-interface on the other hand is designed to be intuitive, enabling both new Android users and experts to quickly boost a device’s speed, clean junk files, and protect their Android devices from malware and vulnerabilities," said Huan Ren, Chief Architect of 360 Security. "The newest version of 360 Security offers intelligent performance optimization features can make Android smartphones run faster for longer, and of course its privacy protection and mobile security features are the best in the business."
Around the world, 60 million people optimize and secure their Android devices with the 360 Security app, ensuring a faster and safer device to ensure your peace of mind.
This updated app offers an agile and ad-free way to protect mobile devices with features including:
- Beautiful, Intuitive Design optimized for Android Lollipop: The new version is the first Android app in its category that’s been designed with 100 Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150113/168759fidelity to Google’s Material Design standard (now visible in Nexus, Android, ‘Lollipop’ devices). It provides users with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that makes setting up and using 360 Security simple and fast. This includes simple ‘float’ widgets that allow you to boost the device immediately with shortcuts to WiFi, flashlight, alarms and an app management panel.
- Performance Boost: Using proprietary ‘deep app analysis,’ the 360 Security app identifies and accurately shuts down all of the redundant and unnecessary background processes that kill battery life and slow down your phone, all while ensuring that the apps you need work perfectly.
- Junk File Clean Up: The app intelligently analyzes the data in your device and compares them with more than 10,000 apps found in Google Play. It accurately finds and removes more unused junk files, freeing space on your device. (An average of 318MB of space is freed up on its first use. Thereafter, the feature frees up 30MB of space every day.)
- ‘Future proof’ Antivirus and malware threat detection and protection: 360 Security’s anti-virus (AV) engine combines a cloud-to-client architecture that continually updates your local app. It offers real-time protection at the device level while also receiving fresh protection from the cloud. Its patented cloud engine, machine learning and expert security teams create the fastest ‘new threat’ analysis and response time of any anti-virus/malware provider. In its yearly 2014 "Mobile Security Report," the independent Internet malware and virus protection evaluation firm AV Comparatives confirmed that the engine adopted by 360 Security provides 100% protection against a pool of more than 3000 viruses with 0 false positives.
- App Manager: This offers an easy way to sort and uninstall unwanted apps and includes an APK manager that scans and deletes useless APK installation files. It also provides an easy way to move data and files to your device’s SD card, freeing up more space.
- Intelligent ‘Find My Phone’: When enabled, 360 Security’s anti-theft system allows you to remotely turn on your selected alarm sound, lock and locate your device anywhere in the world, and delete all data if necessary.
- App Lock: The ‘App Lock’ feature keeps messages from chosen contacts locked and accessible to you only, and also enables the ability to restrict access to any file, contact, app or song by creating a simple swipe pattern.
Learn more about the update on 360 Security’s blog: http://www.360safe.com/news/2015/01/13/360-security-version-3-0-released
Download the latest update to 360 Security on Google Play: http://www.360safe.com/360SecurityonGooglePlay.html
About 360 Security Group
360 Security Group is an international mobile Internet company providing the smartest solutions to secure your mobile lifestyle. Its flagship mobile product, 360 Security, optimizes and protects more than 640 million users globally on Android; more than any other all-in-one mobile device cleaner and security solution on the market. Designed to minimize interruptions to its users’ lifestyles, 360 Security, powered by big data and sophisticated algorithms, defends against the latest viruses, malware, system vulnerabilities and privacy risks, while delivering the best Android device performance optimization technology on the market. 360 Security is certified to display the TRUSTe Privacy Seal. More information can be found at http://360safe.com.
Media contact – Global
360 Security Group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/360-security-update-intelligently-secures-mobile-lifestyles-with-enhanced-device-cleaning-and-protection-300019710.html